Delmec are an international telecommunications service provider, established in 1975 and based in Carlow, Ireland that has a number of operations internationally within Europe, Africa and Asia.
The core divisions of the business are in the manufacture and supply of telecoms towers and masts, the installation and construction of telecommunication base stations, and the structural audit, inspection, and design analysis of telecoms infrastructure, providing high quality services, internationally to mobile phone operators, tower portfolio managers and infrastructure developers in over 40 countries.
Position: Fitter Fabricator
Location: Carlow, Ireland
Role Description and Skills:
The Fitter Fabricator will be preparing fabrication and welding various metal components and structures. They will be responsible for working with a variety of fabrication machinery and tools. The Fitter Fabricator will also perform quality checks and document work progress.
An ideal candidate should possess an excellent ability to understand technical drawings, interpret the design blueprints, and have exceptional technical and troubleshooting capabilities. This position requires at least three years of Fitter Fabrication experience, preferably within Construction or Production environment. A knowledge of Telecoms would be an advantage.
The role will involve:
- Working with a variety of specialised hand and power tools
- Performing a range of welding processes
- Reading and interpreting technical drawings and specifications
- Produce high quality fabricated metal components
- Cutting, bending, drilling, folding steel as required
- Filling out relevant sections of work orders and weld inspection sheets
- Filling out relevant quality control documentation
- Working to timelines set by production management
- Adhering to health and safety and environmental obligations
More Information & To Apply: Life at Delmec | Engineering Jobs & Careers | Delmec