Due to continued expansion, Jones Engineering require a Production Manager to be based in our permanent facility in Bagnelstown, Co. Carlow.
Duties / Responsibilities
• Ensure production activities are effectively planned and delivered with a view to maximising production efficiency and minimising waste
• Ensure production delivery dates are met, to an excellent standard
• Be part of the concept to production design reviews, to ensure constructability and logistics efficiencies are implemented in the design
• Forecast manufacturing capabilities and direct associated resources through to the release of manufacturing orders, and reporting on performance against plan.
• Work with the Design Manager and Commercial & Projects Manager to schedule production activity to meet the needs of the projects
• Work with the EHS Lead and own Production Quality; to implement H&S and Quality processes and procedures
• Create and deliver short, medium and long-term production plans and objectives
• Implement and monitor production KPI’s
• Ensure all planning and scheduling is undertaken in accordance with company management system
• Identify demand and supply gaps, and develop robust plans to fill them in conjunction with the General Manager
• Capacity planning for workforce, including subcontractors, to ensure no interruption to the production schedule
• Continuously seek to improve production process and maximise MMC & digitalisation opportunities
• Provide review of production and demand KPI’s on a weekly report
• Standardise processes across all production and where required commissioning / integration sites
• Develop and maintain positive client relationships for all projects executed by Jones Engineering Manufacturing Ltd.
• Experience engaging with clients, external stakeholders and sub-consultants.
• Candidate should be a high-energy professional with excellent communication, organisation and analytical skills.
More Information & to Apply : Current Opportunities – Jones Engineering Group