07dec2:00 pm5:00 pmLinkedIn for Business
LinkedIn for Business, delivered by Noel Davidson of The Entrepreneurs Academy Monday 7th December 2-5pm Online €30 (funds raised at this event
LinkedIn for Business, delivered by Noel Davidson of The Entrepreneurs Academy
Monday 7th December 2-5pm Online €30 (funds raised at this event are being donated to the Chambers nominated Charity for 2020)
- Suited to business owners who are looking to build their network and re-connect with other professionals (B2B networking).
- Understand how to build a strategic network of referral contacts and attract more leads to your business using LinkedIn.
- How to build a strong foundation and be an authority in your market
- Best practice tips for expanding your strategic network
Participants will learn how to:
- Set up your personal profile with key information
- Choose the most appropriate LinkedIn account
- Use keywords so your skills / services get noticed
- Know LinkedIn etiquette / best practices
- Research with targeted keyword searches
- Set up a company profile and learn how to use it
- Interact in groups and gain business intelligence
- Publish content on LinkedIn
- Use LinkedIn advertising to promote key posts
- Measure activity to evaluate success
(Monday) 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Online Via Zoom
County Carlow Chamber with Carlow Local Enterprise Office
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!