https://carlowchamber.com/contentwp/uploads/2022/09/unum.jpg 500 500 ChamADM https://carlowchamber.com/contentwp/uploads/2018/05/chamber-logo-300x84.jpg ChamADM2023-07-06 09:15:302023-07-06 09:15:30Senior Software Engineer – Tableau
- Collaborates with Business Analysts to confirm understanding of business requirements relating to features to be delivered and to help the Business Analyst define requirements that can be delivered from a technical perspective.
- Analyze requirements for various reports and dashboards.
- Design, codes, configures, unit tests, maintains, and documents software deliverables using agreed upon standards and tools
- Preparing Tableau dashboard reports, creating business intelligence reports, and working closely with developers
- Ensuring successful transition of work to the next stage of production during the sprints
- Collaborate with Test Engineers as to ensure that software meets the definition of done.
- Collaborate with Product Owners & Software Engineers
- An active member of the Agile team, participating in all ceremonies and continuous improvement activities.
- 4+ years of Tableau experience
- 4+ years of in-depth experience with data discovery, data profiling and data analysis
- 4+ years of experience writing complex SQL queries.
- Proven experience working with Snowflake, DB2 and Teradata
- Proven experience in handling security features with the Tableau reports (Row Level Security, Column Masking)
More Information & to Apply