• Coordinates internal resources and third-party vendors for the flawless execution.
• Helps ensure that all projects are delivered on-time and within scope.
• Independently tracks and analyzes project performance, expenditures and reports about any possible or current blockers, risks, overflows, and deficits.
• Identifies and recommends opportunities for project improvement based on analysis or project performance.
• Works with resource managers on planning, availability, and allocation according to project’s needs.
• Communicates to IT management any changes to the project scope, schedule, and costs.
• Reports and escalates issues to management as needed.
• Creates and maintains comprehensive project documentation.
• Assists in closing projects and storing project deliverables for future use.
What you offer
• Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent relevant work experience.
• Zero to two years of related experience; any prior experience in IT with project management systems. Financial Systems experience is a plus.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Strong planning, Organizational & analytical and problem-solving skills
• Knowledge and experience with various Microsoft Office tools such as Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Project, Power Point, and Visio
• Advantage to have experience working in an Agile environment.
• An understanding of Unum’s products, services and processes.
More Information and to apply: IT Project Coordinator in Carlow, Carlow, Ireland | Digital Transformation Organization at Unum