Matrix Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Recruitment Consultant to join our team.
Would you like to work for a leading innovative recruitment agency who value their employees and to be part of a team that work together. Our goal is making the experience of working for Matrix Recruitment both enjoyable and rewarding.
In this position, you will join a supportive and engaged team of recruiters. You will have autonomy over your own desk and your own earning potential. This is a very warm, busy, and established desk. You will hit the ground running from day one with an extensive database of clients and candidates at your finger tips.
The desk covers roles across office support, sales, marketing, HR and some junior-mid level roles in supply chain and accounts.
This is a permanent, full-time position based in Carlow. There are also hybrid-working options available.
Your new job
- Actively source and effectively communicate with high volumes of candidates, using platforms such as the internal data base, LinkedIn, job boards and direct job applications.
- Assist with all stages of the recruitment process for both client and candidate.
- Participate in client recruitment projects.
- Set and meet weekly and monthly targets & KPI’s.
- Be responsible for liaising and building relationships with existing clients whilst cross-selling Matrix services & account management.
- Drive business development ensuring a constant pipeline and growing the business.
- Participate in candidate management, ensuring our CRM is up to date, and that there is a constant pipeline of candidates.
- Market and advertise your skills and expertise to reach hard to get candidates.
- Prepare and post job advertisements to attract suitable talent.
- Screening applications and assess suitability through phone and video calls.
- Conducting interviews with candidates and preparing them for interview with the client.
- General daily recruitment administration.
- Participate in ad-hoc company projects as required.
What are we looking for?
- Ideally experience in recruitment, sales or high-volume customer services is essential.
- Expertise in dealing with B2B and B2C and the ability to adapt to a new environment.
- Experience working in a target driven environment will be a distinct advantage.
- Degree qualification.
- Excellent planning, organisational, multi-tasking, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- High achiever with a “can do” attitude who can work on your own initiative.
- Ambitious and focused on establishing your career.
Now enough about what you will do for us – what can we do for you in return?
- Excellent salary and commission structure.
- 37.5-hour week with some flexibility offered around start and finish times.
- Hybrid working.
- Wellness programs and company days out.
- Free on-site parking.
- Educational assistance initiatives.
- Weekly coffee mornings onsite and virtually.
- Monthly company calls.
- Access to recruitment tools such as LinkedIn Recruiter, paid social media advertisements and specific online recruitment courses.
- Annual leave up to 25 days.
- Pension after a no. of years’ service.
- Long-term illness benefit.
- Death in service.
- Matrix health & wellbeing programme/ mindfulness programme/ EAP.
- Tailored training programme.
We Value Your Trust.
Recruitment Client Services Interviewing