Brennan Associates is a progressive and vibrant Professional Construction Consultancy Services Company specialising in Cost / Procurement & Project Management and the successful delivery of Construction Projects across a wide industry spectrum. Our experience includes the delivery of projects in both Public / Private sectors including the Commercial, Residential, Retail, Hotel & Leisure, Education and Aviation Sectors.
Brennan Associates are currently recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager.
The successful candidate will interact with clients working both independently and as team lead as the requirements of the project dictate. The role requires excellent cost control, procurement, contract administration and client relationship skills.
The successful candidate will take ownership of a wide variety of project types, (private and public sector) whilst managing a project team.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Full Cost Management Services for all project stages
- Management / Leadership of in-house Team
- Contract Administration
- Achieving Project Milestones
- Managing Client Relationships
- Development and implementation of strategic and effective cost management solutions
- Developing Providing guidance, training
The ideal candidate will have experience in leading and managing private and public sector projects in a client-facing capacity through all project stages as they will provide a leading role in the delivery of expert cost management services.
The successful candidate will be a result driven and self-motivated Quantity Surveyor and will have:
- RICS / SCSI Chartered status with a BSc in relevant discipline
- At least 10 years’ relevant experience
- Excellent IT Skills
- A clear focus on Client Satisfaction and successful project delivery
- Excellent Report Writing / Communication Skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently,
- Efficient planning and resource allocation skills
- Ability to manage relationships effectively, identifying and resolving issues at the earliest possible opportunity
- A track record of working to tight deadlines whilst managing conflicting demands and priorities
Brennan Associates also provide Project Management Services and if the successful candidate is interested in developing their Project Management skills, experience in this area can be facilitated.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing dynamic company with an excellent reputation, superb career and professional development prospects whilst working on some really exciting projects. An attractive salary package is on offer for the right candidate, commensurate with experience
Salary: Attractive Salary Commensurate with Experience
Other: Intermediate positions also available
Quantity Surveyor Cost Manager Excellent IT Skills