20mar12:00 pm2:00 pmRemote Working
At the launch of New Work Junction's hispec remote worker hub in Carlow, we host a panel discussion on Quitting the commute: how to make it happen. Employers need to change
At the launch of New Work Junction’s hispec remote worker hub in Carlow, we host a panel discussion on Quitting the commute: how to make it happen.
Employers need to change or be overtaken by new companies that are travelling light – no office, and the world as their talent pool. Commuters need to start demanding that employers change or look to change employers. Abodoo, GrowRemote and New Work Junction are organizations that are ready to make it a less formidable transition for companies and commuters.
- Vanessa from Abodoo.com talks about talent heat mapping: how organizations in Dublin can find the exact talent they need in Carlow, Kilkenny, Wexford…
- John shares his experiences, working from New Work Junction Carlow for his company in San Francisco
- Tom of New Work Junction talks about hub versus home, and well being
- Tracey from Grow Remote talks about the shift back to towns from city and from countryside
- Vincent talks about working from New Work Junction for his company in Paris
There’ll be excellent Carlow pizza and time to network and digest.
One week free trial at NWJ Carlow, Kilkenny, or Wexford for attendees
(Wednesday) 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
New Work Junction
1 - 3 Castlegate, Kennedy Avenue
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!