https://carlowchamber.com/contentwp/uploads/2021/10/dpf.png 346 300 ChamADM https://carlowchamber.com/contentwp/uploads/2018/05/chamber-logo-300x84.jpg ChamADM2023-07-06 09:40:002023-07-06 09:40:00Toolmaker
- Assist Toolroom staff with the manufacture of tooling, repairs and jig and fixture requirements.
- Read and interpret engineering drawings, geometric dimensions and tolerances.
- Have good attention to detail and strong ability to learn new techniques, systems and technologies.
- Maintain excellent machining and quality parameters on parts and projects.
- Be a team player who works well with colleagues.
- Perform additional duties at the request of the direct supervisor.
- Maintain safe operations by adhering to all safety procedures.
- Contribute to continuous improvement activities.
More Information & to Apply: Experienced Toolmaker | Job Vacancy | DPF Engineering