Prodig Attachments is Irelands larges attachment manufacturer. Based in the south east of Ireland in Co Carlow we manufacture a wide range of attachments to the agricultural, construction and recycling sectors. We service an Irish dealer network along with an import and distribution network around the world.
In this role you will drive sustainable growth in sales by developing strong partnerships with our customers.
- Develop the customer base, promote and sell the full range of products.
- Consistently achieve agreed sales, revenue and margin targets.
- Manage all aspects of the sales process and liaise with operations teams to maintain service levels.
- Provide timely sales data and work closely with the Management Team.
- Provide sales forecasts for individual markets.
- Visit customers and attend trade shows/open days etc as required.
- Markets to be covered include, but are not limited to – Ireland, UK, Denmark, Germany, Netherlands, New Zealand and more.
This role offers an exciting opportunity to join a growing international business and offers an attractive remuneration and benefits package including incentive bonus & car.
To succeed in this role, you will have:
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar Sales role or similar business, with a track record of exceeding sales targets
- Excellent knowledge of and experience of successfully selling in the agricultural sector, particularly in farm machinery.
- An agricultural qualification, and a deep understanding of the farm machinery are a distinct advantage.
- Experience in a similar B2B account management/sales role.
- An excellent communicator, comfortable with presenting information to colleagues and customers.
- The ability to be self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook
- Good IT skills
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Full Clean Driving Licence
- Salary (Depending on experience)
- Performance Bonus
- Company Car
Sales Sales Skils Business Development Customer Skills Relationship Building