Talbot Hotel Carlow, part of the Talbot Collection are currently recruiting for part-time Receptionists to join our team.
Overall Job Purpose:
- To deliver exceptional friendly service at all times, to every guest, in line with the Talbot Collection ‘Empower Your Excellence’ customer service program.
- To be respectful, polite, friendly, and unfailingly helpful in all your dealings with guests and colleagues alike, recognising that you are an ‘ambassador’ of the Talbot Collection at all times
- To greet guests on arrival in a warm and welcoming manner;
- To handle guest check in procedure;
- To have complete product knowledge of the hotel services & facilities and to communicate these to guests as required;
- To ensure that all charges are correctly posted to guest bills;
- To action all guest enquiries by phone or in person in a professional and friendly manner;
- To ensure that the guests needs and requirements are met;
- To ensure accounts are set up for functions or syndicates;
- To liaise with housekeeping with reference to the allocation of rooms;
- To ensure that all floats are maintained to the appropriate levels;
The successful candidate will have:
- 1 years’ Hotel Reception Experience;
- Friendly and professional work attitude;
- Fluent English essential – written and spoken;
- Must be available to work variable shifts;
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Experience in using Hotsoft would be a distinct advantage
This position will involve shift and weekend work.
What do we offer?
- Complimentary Leisure Club Membership
- Discounted Accommodation Rates
- Life Insurance
- Employee Counselling Line
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Christmas Savings Scheme
- Free parking
***Talbot Collection Carlow is an equal opportunities employer**