South East Energy Agency’s (SEEA) Strategy to 2030 shows the massive task of upscaling delivery of works across public, private, domestic & community sectors across the southeast region, and we are therefore looking to recruit an experienced candidate to help lead the delivery of Energy Policy initiatives. The incoming Policy Officer will have the opportunity to work alongside our diverse and talented 22-person team.
- JOB TITLE: Policy Officer
- OPEN POSITION
- START DATE: ASAP
- SALARY: €42-48k, plus Work Phone and Laptop | Business Expenses | Company pension with employer contribution | Sick Pay scheme and Engineers Ireland CPD certification in place
- LOCATION: Kilkenny office and hybrid working model in place
- CONTRACT TYPE: 2-year Fixed contract with potential to extend
- WORKING HOURS: Full-time – Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week