Nurses – Residential Service
Delta Centre provides residential, respite, training, day, and multi-sensory services to adults with learning disabilities. Service users attend from Carlow and surrounding areas. Delta Centre is an integral part of Carlow and employs up to 170 full and part-time skilled health and social care staff. We are currently recruiting Nurses for our Residential Service.
A strong commitment to caring and an empathetic understanding of those with an intellectual disability are essential attributes for this role. The successful candidate will need great people skills, be flexible and have experience with rapid and complex changing work environments.
Qualifications & Experience
- Be a Nurse registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI)
- Be entitled to be registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI).
- 1 year experience in a similar role working w/adults with an intellectual disability is desirable.
- A good level of IT and administrative skills.
- A full clean Irish/EU Driving Licence
- Competitive salary linked to HSE Pay Scales based on experience
- Bi-weekly salary
- Access to our Pension Plan
- Continuing Professional/Personal Development
- Access to Bike to Work Scheme
- Employee Assistant Programme
A completed application form available from www.deltacentre.ie along with a current CV and a covering letter should be submitted to Rhona Sheill, Residential Services Manager, Delta Centre CLG, Strawhall, Carlow or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for receipt of applications is 28th February 2023
Delta Centre is an equal opportunities employer!
We look forward to hearing from you.