Delta Centre provides residential, respite, training, day, and multi-sensory services to adults with learning disabilities. Service users attend from Carlow and surrounding areas. Delta Centre is an integral part of Carlow and employs up to 170 full and part-time skilled health and social care staff.
We are actively recruiting for full time Care Assistants.
Qualifications & Experience
- FETAC Level 5 or 6 Qualification in Health Care.
- Experience in a similar role working w/adults with intellectual disabilities is desirable.
- A good level of IT and administrative skills.
- A full clean Irish/EU Driving Licence
- Competitive salary € 13.73 – € 19.48 per hour
- Sleepover Premium
- Bi-weekly salary
- Flexible Rosters
- Access to our Pension Plan
- Continuing Professional/Personal Development
- Access to Bike to Work Scheme
- Employee Assistant Programme
Application forms and detailed job descriptions for these positions available below or from our website http://www.deltacentre.ie/
Applications to be submitted on the relevant application form, along with a current CV and a covering letter to: The Residential Manger, Delta Centre CLG, Strawhall, Carlow or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for receipt of applications is 28th February 2023
Delta Centre is an equal opportunities employer.
We look forward to hearing from you!