Junior Manufacturing/Mechanical Engineer
Due to continued expansion, Jones Engineering Manufacturing Ltd. in Carlow (Centre of Off-Site Construction Excellence) require a Junior Manufacturing/Mechanical Engineer.
• Position available at our fast-track Modular Construction facility;
• Site based position – valid Safe Pass / Manual handling certificates required for successful applicants;
• Relevant third level qualification essential;
• 2 years’ experience post qualification desirable;
• Knowledge of a contracting environment would be advantageous;
• Ability to work both individually and as part of a multi-functional team essential;
• Excellent IT Skills essential;
• Excellent communication and organisation skills essential;
• Salary will be in line with qualifications and experience.
Joining our team means joining our legacy. Jones Engineering have over 130 years’ experience as a world class engineering contractor. Our core divisions include Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Sprinkler and Fire Protection. Some of the other services we provide for our private, public and government clients include Waste to Energy (BioEnergy), Specialist Lift, Off Site Fabrication, Technical Support Services, Maintenance, Asset Management, BIM (Building Information Modelling) and Geo-Surveying. We offer competitive salaries, financial support for further training, Continuous Professional Development (CPD) leading to chartered status, performance incentives and the ability to progress your career with a world class engineering contractor.
Further Information / To Apply: Current Opportunities – Jones Engineering Group