Permanent TSB is one of Ireland’s leading retail and SME banks, with an innovative range of products and services powered through an evolving digital landscape, our focus is centred on ensuring we deliver what our customers, colleagues and communities need to be successful.
As a branch lead, you will lead, coordinate and control the efficient delivery of business objectives and the day to day branch operations in a regulatory compliant manner in addition to actively seeking new business opportunities. This role has a hybrid approach to how it functions, you will need to agree, implement and review a plan to extend the reach of your Branch with activities to source new business opportunities, and increase new customer acquisition.
- Plan and coordinate Branch activities every day, to optimise branch capacity and efficiencies.
- Coach Branch colleagues to ensure the key learnings of Blackbelt are embedded, including; enhanced customer engagement and education of customers on all channels available to meet their needs.
- Drive Business Development activity within your branch and local community, to attract, retain and grown our key customer cohorts and maximise opportunities.
- Develop key local introducer relationships with local solicitors, accountants, estate agents and employers.
- Qualified Financial Advisor – recognised qualification to permit the discussion of product information and provide advice to customers i.e. QFA, APA in both Loans and Savings & Investments or Grandfathered (where appropriate)
- Full Valid Driver’s Licence
- Have a number of years’ proven experience in retail finance sales and service ideally at Branch level.
- Proven leader with an innate ability to motivate a sales team to deliver on objectives.
This is a Permanent role based in Permanent TSB’s Carlow
Is this you?
Please apply online on our website or via the apply link of this role. Your application will be sent through to our Talent Acquisition team and they will be in touch regarding your application. We reserve the right to draw up a shortlist for interview. The Bank understands the importance of a consistent and relentless focus on championing diversity and inclusion. We aim to attract, recruit, and retain individuals with diverse backgrounds, skills, competencies and abilities to work collaboratively to enhance the service we provide to all of our customers and the communities we serve.
Further Information & To Apply: Current Vacancies (corehr.com)