Due to continued expansion a new accounting position has developed to cover two companies with the Codd family group.
- Weekly stock reconciliations and stock purchase reconciliations
- Monthly bank reconciliations
- Quarterly payroll reconciliations
- Monthly sales and debtors reporting.
- Revenue returns – vat / farmers vat, paye and interstat
- Maintaining fixed Asset registers
- Keying journals and bringing accounts to trial balance stage.
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Assisting in audit preparation
- Process improvement projects
- Cover for payroll processing 250 staff
- Ad hoc finance reporting
- A self-starter who can work on their own initiative and works well as part of a team
- A minimum of an accounting technician qualification, part qualified or newly qualified accountant required to work in a busy, fast paced , diverse organisation
- Strong IT skills and excellent knowledge of Microsoft applications in particular excel
- Sage 50 accounts
- Micropay professional payroll
- Kelio time and attendance
- Microsoft office suite
Terms and Conditions:
4 or 5 half days, 20-25 hours per week. We are flexible on start and finish times and can work around school times if necessary.
Possibility of hybrid working once training and induction completed