Fitzgerald Power McHugh Chartered Accountants are seeking a highly motivated person to join our team based in the Carlow office.
We are currently recruiting a Qualified/Part Qualified Accountant for Audit Senior Role.
The role will provide an excellent opportunity for a qualified/part qualified accountant to develop and expand their experience while working with a growing team. The successful candidate will be required to manage a portfolio of clients. A knowledge of Sage and Relate is an advantage.
- Proven track record of meeting deadlines
- Minimum three to four years’ experience in a small/medium practice
- Strong technical experience of audit and accounting principles
- Be a team player
- Customer focused
- Motivated and target driven
- Excellent computer literacy skills
Duties will include
- Delivery of high quality audit work, accounting and tax compliance service to clients
- Supervision and development of trainees within the team
- Working closely with the Director and other staff members
- Competitive salary (depending on experience)
Apply to John McHugh, Director Fitzgerald Power McHugh at firstname.lastname@example.org
Further Information: Home – Fitzgerald Power