Due to continued expansion, Jones Engineering require a Storeman for a role in Bagenalstown.
- Unloading, checking and signing off on deliveries inwards
- Put goods neatly away in stores after deliveries
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in a similar role ideal
- Reporting on stock replenishment needs to Manufacturing Facility Manager
- Data entry and paperwork
- Moving heavy pallets and goods using a forklift
- Daily stock cycle counting
- Keep stores, yard and facility clean and tidy to Best-in-Class standards
- Undertaking plant and equipment checks as per facility schedule
- To unlock/lock up the yard and stores as and when required.
- Be aware of environmental responsibilities (recycling, waste handling etc)
- Other adhoc tasks as reasonably requested by your manager
- Adhere to H&S – ensuring store safe and free from hazards and promoting safe working practices in store
- Good listener, quick learner and team player
- Methodical, organised, and able to work on own initiative
- A flexible approach to working arrangements
- Customer Driven
- Forklift Licence an advantage
At Jones Engineering we have over 130 years’ experience as a world class engineering contractor. Our core divisions include Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Sprinkler and Fire Protection. Some of the other services we provide include Waste to Energy (BioEnergy), Specialist Lift, Off Site Fabrication, Technical Support Services, Maintenance, Asset Management, BIM (Building Information Modelling) and Geo-Surveying. We offer competitive salaries, financial support for further training, Continuous Professional Development (CPD) leading to chartered status, performance incentives and the ability to progress your career with a world class engineering contractor.
Further Information & To Apply: Current Opportunities – Jones Engineering Group