1 x Production Supervisor
1 x Post Production Supervisor
1 x Evening Supervisor
The supervisor has responsibility for monitoring and controlling all manufacturing activities in the relevant works area and ensure they are completed safely, in accordance with the required Quality standards, and production schedule. Through supervision of employees in the relevant works area, the person in this role will perform a key role in achieving FLI Precast’s objective of zero accidents, dangerous occurrences, incidents and near misses. They will build engagement and cooperation with their team to encourage behaviours that align with company values. The supervisor will identify opportunities for continuous improvement in the areas of HSEQ performance and production efficiency for consideration by the Department Manager.
- Arrange for all safety equipment, raw materials, moulds, access equipment or other items necessary to complete scheduled works.
- Check that plant and equipment in use for works is fit for purpose and is in good working order.
- Check all HSEQ controls and record are adhered to when supervising works.
- Provide activity specific instruction to train employees in the steps to be followed to complete works safely and to the required quality standard.
- Monitor competency levels of trained employees.
- Keep records of internal training and competence assessments and provide to health and safety department for inclusion in training matrix.
- Check all legally required inspections and checklists, and company specific records are maintained and filled.
- Schedule work and coordinate people resources to execute manufacturing works plan developed by Department Manager
- Complete weekly one page report for Department Manager related performance and issues regarding safety, quality, output, resources.
- Accurately record labour hour allocations to projects.
- Monitor and report issues related to team performance and support Department Manager in addressing issues.
- Provide input into the development of improved Safe systems of works.
- Work collaboratively with other departments to achieve business objectives.
Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- Trade Qualification or similar
- 3 years experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Prior experience working in a supervisors role
- Health and Safety Supervisor Training
- Lift Supervisor training
- Ability to complete task specific safety risk assessment
- Ability to communicate clearly and motivate team
- Time management and prioritising skills
- Authority to take action if required standards not being met
- Understanding of standard HR processes for performance management
- Technical ability to read drawings
- Attention to detail and problem solving ability
FLI Precast design and manufacture precast concrete solutions for construction projects in the Water, Data, Aviation, Energy and Residential industries. FLI specialise in developing solutions which maximise off site manufacture of products to reduce site health and safety risk, offer enhanced levels of quality, increase efficiencies and shorter lead times for our customers.
More information & to apply: Careers – FLI Precast Solutions