Due to continued expansion a new accounting position has developed to cover two companies with the Codd family group.
- Weekly stock reconciliations and stock purchase reconciliations
- Monthly bank reconciliations
- Quarterly payroll reconciliations
- Monthly sales and debtors reporting.
- Revenue returns – vat / farmers vat, paye and interstat
- Maintaining fixed Asset registers
- Keying journals and bringing accounts to trial balance stage.
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Assisting in audit preparation
- Process improvement projects
- Cover for payroll processing 250 staff
- Ad hoc finance reporting
- A self-starter who can work on their own initiative and works well as part of a team
- A minimum of an accounting technician qualification, part qualified or newly qualified accountant required to work in a busy, fast paced , diverse organisation
- Strong IT skills and excellent knowledge of Microsoft applications in particular excel
- Sage 50 accounts
- Micropay professional payroll
- Kelio time and attendance
- Microsoft office suite
Terms and Conditions:
4 or 5 half days, 20-25 hours per week. We are flexible on start and finish times and can work around school times if necessary.
Possibility of hybrid working once training and induction completed.
Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org