TE Laboratories Ltd (TelLab)
TelLab is a chemistry company based in Tullow Co Carlow. It is a multi-divisional company and is active in Irish/UK and European marketplace. Operations are conducted from a new purpose-built laboratory complex which includes an environmental, R&D and an oil and fuel testing laboratories. Production facilities/ laboratories also exist for the manufacturing of chemical reagents and standards.
The successful candidate must have experience of working in a busy Production Department and or warehouse and have good attention to detail and have excellent communication skills. A forklift license is not essential but is desirable.
Duties and responsibilities are as follows:
- Picking customer products from stock as per picklist.
- Manufacture of products – drumming off chemicals and re-pour product from IBC’s and labelling product.
- Print labels for required chemicals.
- Prepare forms for labels.
- Stocktaking duties monthly.
- Update Risk Assessments for the warehouse and production.
- General housekeeping in the warehouse and Production Departments.
Candidates for this position must possess excellent communication skills and be able to work with an excellent attention to detail. The successful candidate will possess the following personal attributes:
- Ability to work with as independently and as part of a team.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to deliver according to agreed targets and deadlines.
- Able to work in a highly organised and efficient manner.
- Carefully prepare documentation and enter information with a high level of attention to detail.
- Experience with Stocktakes is desirable but not essential.
- Knowledge of Hazardous chemicals is desirable but not essential
Apply Here: Production Operative Job, TE Laboratories Ltd – IrishJobs.ie