The Thermo Air Group was founded by Mr. Dick Honing at his father’s forge in Huizen, Holland in 1947. Its first international expansion was in Carlow in 1980 with the formation of Thermo Air Ireland followed by the fan manufacturer, Imofa in 1987 on the same site.
With over 35 years’ experience working with Irish contractors, consultants and end clients, the engineers understand what is required to deliver a project to the highest standards.
This project lead approach to design, manufacturing and delivery has allowed them to develop ongoing working relationships with clients over 10 years, undertaking all aspects of their air distribution needs. For Thermo Aire Ireland, the delivery of an AHU is only the beginning, as they will assist with the installation, setup, commissioning of all units, with a lifetime after sales service that has no comparison.
The phrases ‘bespoke” and ‘unique” can construe an image of inflated cost and long delivery times, where at Thermo Air Ireland these words mean quality, premium performance, exceptional service, timely and accurate delivery lead times and competitive pricing.
The comfort that the clients have from knowing that their needs are being looked after by the very experienced team is invaluable.
The fans which drive the units are made by their sister company, Imofa. Thermo Air Ireland’s highly trained and experienced sheet metal fabricators complete the process at their 75,000-sq. factory at Strawhall in Carlow Town.
All customers are welcome to view any stage of the design and manufacturing process here, here in the heart of Ireland.
• Air Handling Unit – Bespoke < 30m3/s
• Heat Recovery Units – Plate heat / Thermal Wheel
• Unit Heater – Floor standing Gas / Oil / LTHW
• Space Heaters – wall or ceiling mounted LTHW
• Fan – IMOFA DIDW / SISW / Direct drive high efficiency
• Heating and Cooling coils – LTHW / CW / DX / Steam / Stainless Steel / Bespoke
• Spares and Parts – Motors / VSD’s / Dampers / Filters
• AHU Refurbishment and upgrade works
• Swimming Pool and Leisure Centre
• Hotel and Spa
• Hospital and Healthcare – HTM
• Manufacturing and packaging
• Food process (raw / packaged / livestock / shellfish)
• University and schools
• Hospitality – bars, restaurants, café etc
Categories: Manufacturing, Production